Job Brief :
To be an ideal candidate you must be passionate about technologies and have good knowledge of markup language.
- Write stable, reusable codes, and libraries.
- Improving the performance of the front-end of the website according to the needs of the customer.
- Optimize applications for better performance.
- Take care of the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Develop, modify, maintain specifications and designs for complex applications.
- Perform analysis of the code, requirements, system risk, and software reliability.
- Collaborate and discuss with the stakeholders and all the team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related courses.
- Well-versed with tools used in front-end development like Grunt and Gulp JS.
- Coding experience in HTML5.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Indeed, Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click. A quick Recooty sign up could be done from here – Recooty.
- Passion: Passion for your work is the one main quality that helps you become successful. It will help you to work for excellence and not just to finish the daily grind.
- Learning skills: There have been great technological advancements over the years. Still, there is continuous growth in the technological world. To be successful in this field you need to have a passion for learning every new technology that emerges in the market. Learning new things and teaching the fellow-mates all those skills is another sign of passion learning.
- Listening skills: To understand the company’s objectives and customer needs it is important for you to have good listening skills. Also, you can communicate efficiently only when you listen attentively.
- Ability to follow the standard: You are the one who builds the main application for the organization. It is necessary for you to know the company’s standards and work accordingly. It is your duty to maintain the standards of the organization or rather raise the organization’s standards.