Do you want to know how to write an email from an employer to a recruitment agency or external recruiter? Below we have provided everything you need to create an excellent email with a comprehensive email template.
You can use this email template when you are opting to work with recruitment agencies or external recruiters. Reaching out to confirm their availability would be an added advantage before emailing them to convey your needs.
Contents to Include in the Email to a Recruiting Agency or Recruiter:
- Job position/job title
- Type of employment (e.g., full-time, part-time, temporary or fixed-term contract)
- Add crucial requirements (e.g., years of experience needed, industry knowledge, required skill set, etc.)
- Salary range (and bonuses if any)
- Level of seniority (add only when it’s not clear from the job title)
- Period of time within which you want to hire the candidate/s
- Write about the next phases (e.g., tell them if you would like to receive confirmation, or if you want to schedule a call or a meeting to discuss specifics)
Note- If you want, you can attach a document which will contain a complete job description. If you do this the agency/recruiter will get a clear idea of which sort of candidate you wish to hire.
Email Template from Employer to Recruitment Agency or External Recruiter:
Subject – New open job position at (Company Name) / New job requisition from (Company Name)
Hi (Partner’s Name),
I hope your day has been great.
As we discussed, we have a new open position of (Job Title) for our (Department Name). We’re looking for a candidate who has an experience of (Years of experience) with (name of technology, field, etc.) (to help us build new features for our software). This will be a full-time position with a salary range of ($X-$Y).
The ideal date to have our new hire on board is (specify the date). Can we get a shortlist of (number of candidates, for example, 4 candidates) by (specify the date)? Please let me know if the timeframe looks fair/reasonable for this specific position.
Please feel free to contact me if you have some doubts regarding the requirements and responsibilities of the role.
(Your email signature)