This Artificial Intelligence Specialist Job Description Template a description of the role and requirements of the Artificial Intelligence Specialist. It makes your hiring process easier by channelizing your thoughts and helping you to make a wise choice for your open position. This template broadens your candidate reach and makes your hiring process one step easier. It is readily available to post on online job boards. You can also customize it according to your needs.
Job Brief :
We are looking for an Artificial Intelligence Specialist for our organization. The candidate is required to develop programs that solve client issues and enhance AEE their work easier. You will be using deep learning, NLP, chatbots, etc. to stimulate business growth with innovative ideas. You will contribute to shaping the Artificial Intelligence strategies. Your motive will be to use the potential of Artificial Intelligence and help the organization to achieve its goals.
- Formulate Artificial Intelligence strategies.
- Supervise research and development processes and other processes to make sure they fulfill the needs of AI strategies.
- Recognize the company’s goals and also the challenges faced by potential clients.
- Figure out the ways in which Artificial intelligence can be used to solve issues faced by clients and also enhance user experience.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze the partner’s business and main areas where the application of AI can stimulate business growth.
- Set high ethical standards while applying Artificial Intelligence.
- Describe AI solutions clearly to everyone.
- Develop an efficient prototype.
- Work closely with the executives and engineers to finalize the design.
- Manage the AI team to perform tasks like the assessment of AI, automation market, etc.
- Perform tests before the delivery final application.
- Analyze the final project, give feedback, determine areas of improvement, and help the project team to make necessary changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related courses.
- Proven experience in Artificial Intelligence, deep learning, and other relevant fields.
- Familiarity with functional design principles, object-oriented programming principles, basic algorithms.
- Hands-on experience in REST API and designs such as RDBMS design, NoSQL design.
Artificial Intelligence Specialist Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for an Artificial Intelligence Specialist?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average an Artificial Intelligence Specialist on an entry-level earn about ₹2,193K / yr per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click. A quick Recooty sign up could be done from here – Recooty.
Which industries lookout for Artificial Intelligence Specialist?
Top industries that lookout for Artificial Intelligence Specialist are :
- Healthcare: Healthcare industry comes at the top when it comes to Artificial Intelligence. AI in healthcare is used in various areas. Some of them are – Robotics for surgery, Digital Consultation, Data maintenance. Artificial Intelligence Specialist is therefore essential for this field to accomplish all these tasks with more accuracy and in a hassle-free manner.
- Marketing: Marketing is very essential for every business in today’s world. Every business works according to the interests of the marketing department as that is the department directly affecting the brand-building activity. With the automation of tasks such as determination of rates, etc. marketing has become easy to a very large extent. Artificial Intelligence Specialist aids this department by coming up with better strategies and optimized descriptions of products.
- Financial Services: This is another field where the demand for Artificial Intelligence Specialists has raised exponentially over the years. This sector has taken a technological revolution very seriously and has adopted it in every phase. This is also one of the industries that have invested a large amount of money for AI-related tasks.
- Education: AI has facilitated the Education system by appointment scheduling software which helps by providing hassle-free parents-teacher meetings. Even classrooms are facilitated to a very big extent by AI-based technologies.
- Ecommerce and Retail: Artificial Intelligence-based tools aid the e-commerce industry by providing better forecasting of sales. It does so with the automation data analysis, stock analysis as well as inventory analysis. AI-based chatbots help by reminding potential customers about incomplete sales, discounts, offers, etc.