Monster Worldwide, Inc. is a famous global employment website and job search engine. Monster has helped people improve their lives by connecting them to better jobs and employers to best talents. The company has spread its roots to almost 40 countries worldwide and provides one of the best job seeking, career management, hiring, and talent management capabilities and technologies. Let’s check out how to post a job on Monster below!
Monster Job Post Pricing:
Monster job posting price ranges widely, for instance, you can buy a slot for the single job post or multiple job post plans as per your needs. Also, they provide you with the facility of swiping out jobs, or upgrade or scale does or even cancel at any time. Here are the complete pricing schemes of Monster.com
|Plans||30-day Pricing||60-Day Pricing|
|1 job post||$375.00||$399|
|2 job post||$365.00||$385|
|3 job post||$355.00||$375|
|4 job post||$335.00||$350|
|5-9 job post||$305.00||$320|
|10-24 job post||$250.00||$265|
|25-49 job post||$190.00||$200|
|50-99 job post||$155.00||$165|
|100-249 job post||$130.00||$135|
How to post a job on Monster?
- First, you need to visit the Monster website and sign up as an employer with relevant credentials.
- Now, go to “Post Jobs” and decide how many jobs you need to post.
- Enter job type and location.
- Start the checkout process.
- Add-on options and finally checkout.
Type of site- Job Search Engine
Founded- January 1994; 25 years ago
Headquarters- Weston, Massachusetts, U.S.
Founders- Jeff Taylor
Some Frequently Asked Questions (Monster FAQs)
- Is posting jobs on Monster free?
No. Monster does not have any free version of their price plans as per our knowledge. However, they may offer free job postings to potential customers, but we haven’t seen such a case yet.
2. Will Monster post job automatically to other websites?
No, they don’t. Although, there are several other job sites that often aggregates job postings from great job sites like Monster and publish them.
3. How long does it take to post a job on Monster?
The simple job posting form of Monster usually should take only a few minutes to fill completely. Employers just need to include their job’s title, location, description and the email address where they want the applications to be sent.
4. What features does Monster pricing plans include?
Here are the following features that Monster provide-
- Automatic distribution on the job board of Monster.
- Distribution to hundreds of news sites and job sites.
- Access to 20 most recommended resumes from the resume database of Monster.
- Sends email blasts to active candidates.
- Access to candidate management tools.
- Response reports.
5. How do I search for resumes in Monster?
- Firstly, you’ll need to login to your Monster account and click on “Find Candidates” from the menu bar.
- As the next page appears, click the “Use Classic Resume Search” in the top right.
- Next, enter your job title keyword like “sales executive” and select your search period.
- Enter the ZIP code and continue with entering your search criteria in the form.
- Choose “Company Category”.
- Finally, click “Search” to get results.
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Recooty can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.