This IT Coordinator Job Description Template is a well-rounded description of the responsibilities and requirements of an IT Coordinator. It can be used to increase the concentration of well-suited candidates for this job.
This template is SEO optimized. You can customize it according to your needs and use it to post on online job boards.
We are looking for an IT Coordinator for our organization. The Candidate is supposed to manage the complete Information Technology networks and systems. You must have good problem solving skills, teamwork spirit and keen eye for details. Installation and Configuration work also comes under your responsibilities. You will have to provide training to the employees for proper use of the network and systems.
In conclusion, you are supposed to take care of the proper use of all the IT resources.
- Design and implement protocols for the use of IT resources across different departments and projects.
- Give suggestion or advises in IT related choices.
- Provide technical support or guidance to all the employees.
- Administer trainings on the proper use of networks and systems.
- Take care of the installation, configuration of hardware and software equipments.
- Monitor the performance of networks and systems.
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical issues that arise.
- Oversee the maintenance process and perform all the required maintenance activities.
- Ensure that all the activities liaise with the organization’s IT standards.
- Maintain proper licenses of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any other related course.
- Proven experience as an IT Coordinator or in any other relevant role.
- Deep knowledge of databases, IT applications and systems.
- Ability to configure hardware, software and network of the organization.
- Good understanding of TCP/IP.
- Troubleshooting and problem solving ability.
- Keen eye for details regarding all IT activities.
- Excellent organizational skills, interpersonal skills, verbal and written communication skills.
IT Coordinator Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for an IT Coordinator?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average an IT Coordinator on an entry-level earn about ₹231K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click. A quick Recooty sign up could be done from here – Recooty.
Which industries lookout for IT Coordinator?
IT Coordinator is one of the most sought after professional in the job market.
- Retail & Ecommerce,
- Financial Services,
- Education & E-Learning,
- Media & Entertainment,
- Logistic & Transportation
are some industries that look out for IT Coordinator.