This Senior Python Developer job description template channelizes your thoughts and helps you in making a wise choice for your open position. It is optimized and you can customize it to post on online job boards. This template helps you to broaden your candidate reach.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Senior Python Developer for our company who can help us build adequate server-side applications. The Candidate is responsible for contributing remarkably to the complete process of software development. You must train the new recruits and other team members. To make a product that holds the potential clients, you should understand their needs clearly. Ideally, you must have an insight into back-end technologies and build high-quality products with an aim to achieve the company’s goals.
- Understand the needs of the client and Implement functional requirements accordingly.
- Help in designing the software.
- Build back-end features in Python that are efficient.
- Integrate front-end and back-end components into the application.
- Supervise the testing of software and ensure that all the bugs are fixed.
- Develop technical reports for the software.
- Implement designs into code by collaborating with UX/UI designers.
- Train the new recruits and other team members.
- Keep suggesting improvements and ways to enhance the functioning of the software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science Engineering or other related fields.
- Prior experience in python development.
- Good knowledge of Python frameworks such as Django, CherryPy, etc.
- Good understanding of REST API and AWS (Amazon Web Services).
- Working Knowledge of SQL and databases.
- A keen eye for the functioning of the software.
- Inspiring leadership qualities.
Senior Python Developer Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Senior Python Developer?
Although, salaries depend upon location and years of experience involved. But the national average salary is Rs.725K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries lookout for Senior Python Developer?
- Retail & Ecommerce,
- Media & Entertainment,
- Education & E-Learning,
- Travel and Tourism,
- Logistic & Transportation,
- Banking & Finance,
- Advertisement and Product Companies.
What are some of the exceptional qualities developers possess ?
- Maintains focus on end-user.
- Solid technical expertise.
- Self Learning Capability.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Good teamwork spirit.
- Task and time management skill.
- Never giving up spirit. These are some of the exceptional qualities a developer should possess.