This Machine Operator Job Description Template is a compilation of all the responsibilities and requirements of a successful Machine Operator. It helps you to channelize your thoughts and make a wise choice for your open position.
It is SEO optimized. You can customize it according to your needs and use it to post on online job boards.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Machine Operator for our organization. The candidate will have to collaborate with the production department and the quality assurance department.
Your responsibility will be to set up the machines for the starting of the production cycle. You will also test the various parts of the machine with the help of measuring tools, precision tools, etc.
You must have the capability to solve the issues that arise in the functioning of the machines. A keen eye for details, good stamina, and physical strength are some of the best qualities required to succeed in a Machine Operator’s job.
So, to become an ideal candidate you are required to ensure the smooth functioning of all the machines for a smooth production cycle. You must adhere to the company’s safety rules and regulations and contribute efficiently to the whole process to maximize the company’s profit.
- Set up machines for the start of the production cycle.
- Clean and test the parts of the machine with the help of tools.
- Cooperate at the time of machine repairing and installation.
- Adjust and modify the machine settings according to the needs.
- Solve issues that arise in the functioning of the machines.
- Keep the manager informed about all the issues regarding the functioning of machinery.
- Perform quality checks on machines and test the operations of machines regularly.
- Maintain activity logs and proper records of damages items.
- Ensure that all your actions adhere to the rules and regulations of the organization.
- High School Diploma or any other equivalent degree.
- Proven experience as a Machine Operator or in other related roles.
- Working knowledge of all the machinery and measuring tools such as vernier caliper or scales or micrometer.
- Good knowledge of production procedures.
- Understanding and adherence to all the company’s safety rules and regulations.
- Mathematical and analytical skills.
- A keen eye for details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Good stamina and strength.
Machine Operator Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Machine Operator?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Machine Operator on an entry-level earn about ₹209K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.