This Machine Learning Engineer Job description template makes the hiring process one step easier. It helps you to channelize your thoughts and make a vise choice for your open position. You can customize this template and use it to post on online job boards.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer for our company who can help us create ML or AI based models for our company.Machine Learning Engineer helps to draw values from the provided data. The Candidate is responsible for data collection, sorting and data processing. You will train the ML models and set them up for production.To become an ideal candidate, you must expertise in programming and statistics. You should have understanding of software engineering. Ultimately your aim should be to enhance the company’s performance by creating efficient ML models.
- Design and develop Machine Learning models.
- Interpret the company’s business objectives and develop ML models according to the Requirement.
- Maintain the resources available like data, hardware, etc for its efficient utilization.
- Explore the appropriate ML tools and algorithms to implement.
- Choose the appropriate datasets.
- Verify the quality of the data and perform data cleaning.
- Choose the appropriate data representation methods.
- Conduct Machine learning experiments and tests.
- Keep retraining and training system as per the needs.
- Conduct fine-tuning in the existing models.
- Analyze the errors occurring in the model and find ways to resolve the errors.
- Perform effective statistical analyses with the help of the test results.
- Stay aligned with the new developments in the field.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Proven experience as Machine Learning Engineer or other related roles.
- Wide knowledge of mathematics, statistics and probability.
- Excellent programming skills to be able to write vigorous codes in Java, Python, etc.
- Good understanding of algorithms.
- Deep knowledge of machine learning frameworks such as PyTorch, Apache Spark and libraries such as Math Kernel Library, Scikit-learn, etc.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Good team-work spirit.
- Good problem-solving and analytical skills.
Machine Learning Engineer Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Machine Learning Engineer?
Although salaries depend on location and years of experience involved, Machine learning engineers with specialized skills are found to earn more on average. ML engineers with natural language processing skills earn Rs. 723,257.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries look out for Machine Learning Engineers?
Machine Learning Engineers are one of the most sought after professional programmers in the job market. Their focus goes beyond programming machines. Financial Services, Government, healthcare, retail, oil & gas and transportation are amongst a few industries that look out for Machine Learning Engineers.
What are some ways in which Machine Learning impacts our everyday life ?
Some ways in which Machine Learning impacts our everyday life are :
- Automated Transportation.
- Taking over dangerous jobs like bomb disposal.
- Environment Protection.
- Enhanced healthcare.
- Innovative banking.
- Personalised Digital Media.
- Smart Homes.
- Home Security.
- Robots as friends.
- Intelligent Gaming.
Why Machine Learning is important ?
We know that data plays a crucial role in today’s business. Its proper source and efficient utilization is what helps a business to compete with the various other companies in market. Machine Learning can therefore help in deriving such results from the data that can help the company move ahead in the competition.