This Graphic designer job description template assists you in creating an optimized application. It is compatible and ready to be posted on job boards online. You can use it to hire the best-qualified employees in minimum time.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Graphic Designer who can create a wide variety of high-quality graphics for our company. The candidate should have a highly creative mind, technical knowledge and aesthetic sense of expression. All this be able to explain complex ideas with the help of graphics. To achieve the organizational goals you will have to collaborate closely with the writers and the technical staff. An ideal candidate would be someone who creates appealing graphics that are in line with the current market trend and captivates the consumers.
- Analyzing graphics over various media and conceive visuals based on requirements.
- Jot down the basic line of action and define budget constraints.
- Roughly draft and present the idea.
- Discuss the prepared rough draft with higher officials and finalize the design.
- The selection of colors and layouts should be done very carefully.
- Create graphics in the form of images and words.
- Take feedback and amend accordingly.
- Create a wide variety of graphics for company logos, websites, social media, etc.
- Test the resolution of the graphics for different platforms and screen sizes.
- Ensure that the font size and style are set such that the text and images are clear and readable.
- Maintain good relations with clients, writers, designers, and other co-workers.
- Ensure that the final design is intriguing and fascinating.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic designing and other related courses.
- Proven experience as a graphic designer with a strong portfolio.
- Expertise in various graphic designing software and image editing tools such as Illustrator, InDesign, Quark, Computer-Aided Design (CAD) and Photoshop.
- Technical, creative as well as aesthetic skills’ knowledge.
- Complete knowledge of the latest trends of designing in the market.
- Efficiency in working methodically and within the deadline.
- Serious attention to conceptual clarity and details.
- Good verbal and written communication skills, creative efficiency and presentation ideas.
Graphic Designer Job Description FAQs:
Which industries look out for Graphic Designers?
Graphic Designers are one of the most sought after professionals in the job market. Manufacturing, Publishing, Marketing, Computer-Aided Design and Advertising amongst a few industries that humbly look out for graphic designers.
What is a typical payout for a Graphic Designer?
Although salaries completely depend on location and years of experience involved, a Graphic Designer might expect somewhere between $33k and $66k.
How can I drive the best results using this Graphic Designer Job Description Template?
Posting this JD on various job boards such as Jora, Indeed, and CareerJet help drive the best results. For better hiring, an Applicant Tracking System can be taken into use. Recooty is one of the most recommended recruiting software that allows posting jobs to more than 20+ job sites at one go.
How is Graphic Designing crucial?
Graphics is Marketing. Graphics play an important role for businesses at every stage of marketing. They deliver entertainment, information and most importantly persuasion of potential clients. A business needs more than just a logo; flyers, posters, ads, and emails are equally important. And all these are incomplete without great graphic design. Following are the ways graphic design is valuable for any business-
- Sending out your message, efficiently
- Staying ahead of the competition