This Executive Assistant job description template makes the hiring process one step easier. It channelizes your thoughts and assists you in making a vise choice for your open position.
It broadens your candidate reach. The candidate can customize the template and post it on online job boards.
Job Brief :
We are looking for an Executive Assistant Job Description for our company who can give administrative support to our executive team.
The candidate will be responsible for providing supervision, managing calendars, evaluating documents, preparing expense reports and research reports. You will also make travel arrangements and produce travel expense reports in front of the higher officials.
You should have excellent management skills, problem solving skills and the ability to give great result in a high paced work environment. Your working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite and other essential office gadgets will be favorable.
To do justice with the Executive Assistant’s Job you should be able to upgrade the company’s existence in the market by supervising and guiding the executive team.
- Provide administrative support to the executive team.
- Work closely with the executive team, clients, other partners and manage the flow of information with accuracy.
- Schedule meetings, contribute in its preparation and record minutes during the meetings.
- Collect and organize data for documents to be reviewed by the executives and other higher officials as well as the board of directors.
- Supervise the work of all the employees.
- Prepare progress reports and produce them in front of the authorities.
- Make arrangements for the office supply inventories.
- Search information for composing emails, memos and presentations for internal and external communication.
- Manage office filling system and ensure confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Oversee the complex administrative work that needs independent attention.
- Take care of accommodation and travel arrangements and prepare travel expense reports.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant houses.
- Proven experience as in executive roles and as an assistant.
- Excellent organizational skills, time management skills and ability to work without constant guidance.
- Capacity of giving amazing results even in a fast paced and changing environment.
- Decision making capacity and good problem solving skills.
- Well-versed with MS Office suite and other essential office gadgets.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
Executive Assistant Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for an Executive Assistant?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average an Executive Assistant on an entry-level earn about ₹300,730 per year in India.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries lookout for Executive Assistant?
Executive Assistant is one of the most sought after professionals in the job market.
- Waste Management
- Financial Investments
- Education & E-Learning.
are some industries that look out for Executive Assistant.
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Recooty can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.