This WordPress Developer Job description helps you in channelizing your thought process. It makes your hiring process one step easier by attracting the most suited candidates for your open position. You can customize it and use it to post on online job boards.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a passionate WordPress developer for our company who can design and implement an attractive website for our clients.
The WordPress developer is responsible for both front-end and back-end development, including the creation of themes and plugins for WordPress.
The candidate should have in-depth knowledge of front-end as well as back-end programming languages, excellent management skills, and a keen eye for aesthetics.
In all, to become a successful WordPress developer you should be able to create user-friendly websites. Your website should abide by the functionalities, designs specifications of the client, and adhere to the quality standards of the organization.
- Work closely with clients to understand their needs and requirements, thereby determining the functionalities and design for the website.
- Design and implement new features and functionalities for WordPress.
- Customizing plugins and themes.
- Developing and managing website back-end as well as server and database integration.
- Testing the website performance, identify bugs, and correct them.
- Ensure that the design and performance of the website adhere to the quality standards of the organization.
- Observe the performance of live websites.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and other related sources.
- Proven experience as a WordPress developer.
- Working experience of debugging tools like Chrome inspector, Firebug, etc.
- Knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, and XML.
- Proficiency in Cod versioning tools, Git, SVN, etc.
- Excellent project management and communication skills.
- Good understanding of back-end development.
WordPress Developer Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a WordPress Developer?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a WordPress Developer on an entry-level earn about ₹346K / yr per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
What are the key skills for a WordPress developer?
- Knowledge of SEO: Basic knowledge of SEO is important for improving the position of the wreckage in the web index.
- Portable Support: It is important or the website or the application to be portable. It should support all possible gadgets and screen sizes.
- Strategic thinking: For the success of the organization logical and rational thinking is essential. It comes with years of experience and helps in a more creative and successful arrangement.
- Setting goals: The ability to set clear goals for team members plays an important role. Planning and setting goals help in improving performance significantly.
- Basic marketing and Sales skills: Basic knowledge o these skills will help in choosing the right vendors for the organization.
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Recooty can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.