This Telecommunication Specialist Job Description Template gives you an outline of the main responsibilities and requirements of this job. It is customizable and can be used to post an online job board. This template is SCO optimized.
You can use it to attracting more suited candidates for your open position. It also streamlines the selection process and makes it one step easier.
We are looking for a Telecommunication Specialist for our organization. The candidate is required to handle the existing telecommunication system. You will have to construct as well as install effective communication system and related equipments. Your aim will be to improvise the performance of this system by providing proper guidance and advices. Performing tests to check the functioning of the system and its compatibility will also come under your responsibilities. Apart from this you will also Respond to the customers request and document all die communication activities.
Your skill set must include good communication skills, technical knowledge and detail oriented mindset.
Ultimately your goal will be to maintain a telecommunication system that satisfies the needs of the customers with the best performance and functioning.
- Supervise and maintain the existing telecommunication system.
- Provide technical guidance and advice in order to improvise the telecommunication system.
- Consider feedbacks from the users to understand their needs and requirements.
- Prepare the existing telecommunication system such that it meets the specified needs and requirements of the customers.
- Perform tests in a routine on the system to make sure it has optimum level of functioning.
- Document and report all the telecommunication activities, requests and specifications.
- Allocate resources, develop features and networks according to the names.
- Troubleshoot problems and upgrade the system keeping in mind it’s performance.
- Perform diagnostic test to identify and resolve major technical faults on problematic areas.
- Contribute in development of an efficient staff and in improving their skills along with the management.
- Order electronic equipments and replacement components.
- Ensure that the telecommunication activities adhere to the industries the best practices and standards.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or other related courses.
- Proven experience as a Telecommunication Specialist or in other relevant roles.
- Acquaintance with MS office suit and databases.
- Good knowledge of telecommunication systems.
- Good pressure handling and organizational skills.
- Teamwork spirit and keen eye for details.
- Ability to solve the real-time issues.
- Excellent communication skills and customer service oriented mindset.
Telecommunication Specialist Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Telecommunication Specialist?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Telecommunication Specialist on an entry-level earn about Rs.893L per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click. A quick Recooty sign up could be done from here – Recooty
What are the top skills for a Telecommunication Specialist?
Top skills for this job are:
- Cloud Computing,
- IT support and Networking,
- Interpersonal skills.