This Senior.NET Developer Job Description Template gives you an outline of the main responsibilities and requirements of this job. It can be used to attract the applicants closely matching the skill set you need for your open position.
You can customize it according to your needs and use it to post on online job boards.
We are looking for a Senior.NET Developer to join our talented IT department. The Candidate is expected to contribute efficiently to the complete development cycle of all.NET applications. You will have to write clean and scalable codes, review and debug codes written by others. You are also supposed to work on the updates of all the existing.NET applications. To succeed as a.NET developer you must have excellent analytical skills, managerial skills, and inspiring leadership qualities. You must have good verbal and written communication skills as well as good troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
Your ultimate motive should be to develop high-quality applications by using your expertise in.NET frameworks having in mind the goodwill of the organization.
- Determine system requirements and needs.
- Set meetings with managers and other higher officials to schedule tasks according to the priorities.
- Work on the updates of existing.NET applications and websites.
- Establish technological specifications and design.
- Write clean and scalable codes using.NET programming language.
- Review, test, and debug codes written by others.
- Guide and support junior developers in their work.
- Deploy websites and other applications having an excellent functional ability.
- Maintain documents of the complete development cycle.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related courses.
- Proven experience as a.NET Developer or in other related roles.
- Expertise in the development of all web-based applications.
- Understanding of the agile environment.
- Excellent troubleshooting abilities and analytical skills.
- Inspiring leadership qualities and managerial skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
Senior.NET Developer Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Senior.NET Developer?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Senior.NET Developer on an entry-level earn about Rs.760K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click. A quick Recooty sign up could be done from here – Recooty.
Which industries lookout for Senior.NET Developer ?
Senior.NET Developer is one of the most sought after professional programmers in the job market.
- Mergers and Acquisition,
- Supply chain management,
- Technology innovation,
- Zero-based budgeting (ZBB)
are some industries that look out for Senior.NET Developer.
What are the top qualities for a Senior.NET Developer?
The top qualities’ for a Senior.NET Developer are:
- Well-versed with ASP.NET framework.
- Good SQL skills.
- Understanding of databases.
- Expertise in Client-side web Development technologies.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sample of your own developed apps.