This Ruby on Rails Developer Job Description Template is a well-rounded description of all the responsibilities and requirements of this job. It can be used to attract the candidates best suited for your open position. It streamlines the hiring process and makes it one step easier.
This template is SEO Optimized. You can customize it according to your needs and use it to post on online job boards.
We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Developer for our organization. The Candidate is supposed to write clean and scalable ruby codes. You are supposed to develop highly functional web applications. Maintaining the existing applications, integrating the front-end services and additional web servers is also your responsibility. You must have good understanding of relational databases and must be passionate about coding.
You must contribute remarkably in the complete development process.
- Design and developer good scalable web applications.
- Write codes that are highly functional, clean and efficient.
- Troubleshoot and debug the existing web applications.
- Create good back-end components and integrate the front-end constituents.
- Connect web applications with additional web servers and new relevant technologies.
- Contribute effectively in the complete development process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related course.
- Proven experience as a Ruby on Rails Developer or in any other relevant role.
- Working experience in web application development.
- Deep knowledge of front-end technologies like HTML, CSS, jQuery, etc.
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design technique.
- Dedication for writing clean and scalable ruby codes.
- Understanding of relational databases.
Ruby on Rails Developer Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Ruby on Rails Developer?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average an entry-level salary for this profile is about Rs. 544K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click. A quick Recooty sign up could be done from here – Recooty.
What are the top industry that need Ruby on Rails Developer?
The top industries that need Ruby on Rails Developers are:
- Travel, tourism and hospitality:. With the involvement of Ruby on rails in travel, tourism and hospitality industries, these industries have gone through a complete transformation. The companies online use their techno-savvy abilities to create and maintain international databases important for their success. It is after this that leading hotel networks have also adopted Ruby on rails on their online strategies.
- Marketing:. The efficiency, good range of helpful libraries, and the capability to integrate variety of databases with ease is making Ruby on rails popular. It is highly in demand for the development of cutting-edge software and websites in this industry.
- Social media: Rain presents a number of advantages for the social media industry. Its advanced capacity for horizontal scaling is one such advantage. It also presents a special mood facilitating the development of APIs in traffic and easy way. These advantages make it ideal for this industry which deals with highly active, high-content social networking sites.
- Software development: When it comes to the convenience of developers, Ruby on Rails play a vital role. It is that’s not surprising that rails play a major part in the software development industry. It supports collaborative software development. Small companies army only focused on moving to ROR, but it has also attracted good attention of big industry players.
- Human resource industry: The human resource industry need easy accessibility of large and dynamic set of information. Thus, Software updates are a priority for this industry. Rails is a preferable choice because of its efficiency, adaptability and its capability of handling use databases.