Project Coordinator job description template makes your hiring process easier. It channelizes your thoughts and helps you in making a wise choice for your open position.
It can be customized and readily used for posting on online job boards.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a professional Project Coordinattor to join our project team.
The Candidate will assist the project manager by ensuring the proper planning, development and execution of the projects in the undertaking.
You will also take care of the working hours, schedules, budget, expenditures and various other administrative duties. You will often be required to participate in meetings with the stakeholders, potential clients, etc.
To do justice with the position of a Project Coordinator the candidate should deliver high quality projects within given timeline. The Projects should adhere to the standards of the organization.
- Coordinate in project planning, scheduling, management activities.
- Take care of various administrative duties such as handling project documents, giving financial assistance as well as answering financial queries.
- Make arrangements for the presentation materials for important meetings.
- Collaborate with clients to analyze the needs or requirements of the project and thereby determine the scope of the project.
- Pin down the objectives of the project.
- Assign tasks to the team members in accordance to the expertise of the individual.
- Be in constant contact with the potential clients. Understand their needs along with the advancement of the project and make sure their needs are fulfilled.
- Identify the upcoming opportunities for the project.
- Develop the budget and do risk assessment.
- Oversee the progress of the project and ensure that it adheres to the rules, regulations and quality standards of the organization.
- Assist the Project Manager to resolve issues that arrive during the development process.
- Make use of the latest tools to monitor various activities such as expenditure, working hours, etc.
- Develop and present detailed reports for each and every project in the undertaking.
- Execute quality assurance tests.
- Bachelor’s degree in business studies or other related fields.
- Proven experience in project assistance or project management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Problem solving abilities.
- Good time management skills, multitasking abilities and organizational skills.
- Teamwork spirit.
- Expertise in computer related tasks.
- Proficiency in Microsoft applications that includes the use of Microsoft suite.
- Deep knowledge of administrative activities such as file management and financial assistance.
- Good working experience in project management tools.
Project Coordinator Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Project Coordinator?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Project Coordinator earn about ₹496K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries lookout for Project Coordinator?
Project Coordinator have and advantage of cutting across several industries.
Some top industries for a Project Coordinator are :
- Banking & Finance,
- Information Technology,
What are some Project management skills in high demand from a Project Coordinator ?
Some Project management skills in high demand from a Project Coordinator are :
- Excellent Leadership skills.
- Technical skills.
- Business management mindset.
- Strategic mindset.
- Change management abilities.
- Good knowledge of organizational development.
- Tean building capability.
- Ability to resolve conflicts.
- Facilitation skills.
How does difficulty in finding a skilled Project Coordinator affect the organization?
Significant difficulties in finding a skilled Project Coordinator lead to :
- Inability to innovate effectively.
- A decrease in quality standards.
- Delay in strategic initiatives.