This PHP Developer job description template includes a list of the most important responsibilities and requirements of a PHP developer.
It is compatible and ready to post on different job boards. You can use it to hire the best-qualified employees in minimum time.
We are looking for a Php developer who is passionate about technology and is seeking grand career opportunities. A PHP Developer is someone who writes the server-side web application logic. He is responsible to write PHP code in an extensible and well-timed way that would enhance the product’s base code & make it more meaningful. They are a part of the creative team responsible for the whole process of software development, right from specification to testing & launching.
- Write a scalable, clean, and well-designed code.
- Integrate the front-end components with the back-end components.
- Give precise and concise specifications.
- Pay special attention to the details.
- Consider all feedback and make amendments accordingly.
- Check the validity of the applications.
- Keep on improving and optimizing the code for maintenance.
- Maintain good interaction with the co-developers.
- Keep your managers well-informed about your progress.
- Keep updating your code in line with the trend.
- Follow good industry practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science
- Strong logical and analytical skills
- Excellent knowledge of PHP web frameworks like Bootstrap, Laravel, etc.
- Experience in PHP development
- Great knowledge of trending tools in the industry
- Basic knowledge of front-end technologies and database
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Programming
- Good teamwork skills
- Well updated with changes in PHP technology
PHP Developer Job Description FAQs:
What salary does a PHP Developer work for?
The range falls somewhere between $56k/year and $100k/year. Yet, a PHP Developer might expect $81(on an average) in the United States as their salary.
Where can I post this PHP Developer Job Description to get more applicants?
You can post this job description to various job boards such as Facebook, Indeed, Google For Jobs, and many more. You can also use an ATS like Recooty which helps you post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
What is PHP development?
- Easy to use
- Easy database connection
- High Speed
PHP is extremely simple a language to learn and use, yet offering many advanced features for a professional programmer.
What can PHP build?
PHP is mainly focused on server-side scripting, so you can do pretty much everything that other CGI programs can do. Collecting form data, generating dynamic page content, or sending/receiving cookies. But PHP can do much more than just that! Such as command-line scripting, writing desktop applications.