This Network Administrator job Description template assists you to channelize your thoughts and create a search-optimized job list.
It can be customized according to the individual’s needs and is ready to post on online job boards.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Network Administrator for our company who will manage the computer infrastructures by maintaining our computer networks.
The Candidate will have to install, upgrade and maintain the hardware as well as software of our computer network. The duty of ensuring the digital security in our network and the working of our system at full capacity will be your responsibility.
You should be capable of building an altogether new network successfully and configure the authorization and authentication for the users of the network. You will also be required to troubleshoot any arising network problem.
- Determine the organization’s network and the needs of the computer network.
- Install as well as maintain the hardware and software of the computer network.
- Uphold, upgrade, configure and maintain customer networks in the corporate as well as in house servers.
- Upgrade the hardware and software of the computer network.
- Ensure digital security and the working of the computer system at full capacity.
- Build network directories and backups.
- Define the procedures and policies of the network.
- Support and train the network users for accessing available resources on the network.
- Take care of the local area network and wide area network.
- Propose new ideas for server system administration.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and other related fields.
- Proven experience as a network administrator.
- Deep knowledge of network infrastructure and application transfer protocols.
- Training under various well known
- working experience in networking, switching and routing.
- Familiarity with management best practices as well as monitoring of server infrastructure.
- Experience in building a new network, user authentication and authorization.
- Capability to ensure security on the network.
- Ability to manage and work with all staff members at different levels.
- Understanding of local area network and wide area network.
- Enthusiastic nature for learning new products and technologies using different resources such as the internet.
- Analytical skills, problem-solving capabilities and the ability to recommend solutions for the various network problems.
Network Administrator Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Network Administrator?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Python Developer on an entry-level earn about ₹515K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries lookout for Network Administrator?
Network Administrator is one of the most sought after professional programmers in the job market.
- Software Developers
- Finance industry
- Utility companies
are some industries that look out for Network Administrator.