This Mobile Developer Job Description template gives you a concise picture of the responsibilities and requirements of a Mobile Developer. It helps you attract the most qualified candidates to your open position. It makes your hiring process easier.
You can customize it according to your needs and use it to post on online job boards.
We are looking for a professional Mobile Developer for our organization. The Candidate is expected to collaborate with other developers and develop highly functional mobile applications. You must be well-versed with the technological advancements in the industry. You should come up with new and innovative ideas to make the application extremely user-friendly. Your aim should be to enhance the user experience to a very high extent.
To further succeed in this job you must have expertise in at least one more programming language.
- Contribute to the complete development cycle of the mobile application.
- Write clean and efficient codes for good functional mobile applications.
- Assemble user’s specifications and requirements.
- Perform various tests on the newly developed applications.
- Ensure proper functioning of the applications, troubleshoot, and debug the issues that arise during testing.
- Design interface that is user-friendly and enhances the user experience to a very high extent.
- Collaborate with other developers to plan out new features for the applications.
- Make sure that all the newly developed applications liaise with the quality standards of the organization.
- Be well updated about the technological advancements in the industry and try to apply that in the applications you develop.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or other related courses.
- Proven experience as a Mobile Developer or other related roles.
- Expertise in at least one more programming language, preferably Java.
- Working experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
- Good understanding of OOP principles.
- Teamwork spirit and excellent problem-solving abilities.
- Good analytical and understanding skills.
Mobile Developer Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Mobile Developer?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on average a Mobile Developer on an entry-level earn about ₹628K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click. A quick Recooty sign up could be done from here – Recooty.
Which industries lookout for Mobile Developer?
Mobile Developer is one of the most sought after professional programmers in the job market.
- Retail & Ecommerce,
- Travel and Tourism,
- Education & E-Learning,
- Media & Entertainment,
- Fashion and e-commerce,
- Food Services,
- IT industry,
- Logistic & Transportation,
- Retail industries
are some industries that look out for Mobile Developer.
What are the top qualities for a Mobile Developer?
Top qualities for a Mobile Developer are:
- Cross-platform Development knowledge: To be a top Mobile Developer It is important for you to have the knowledge of both the app development platforms. Target groups nowadays are not just interested in any one platform. Also, to be in demand in the wide market of app development knowledge of cross-development platforms is important.
- UI/UX skills: Efficient working of the app alone is not sufficient to lead the industry. It is necessary for the app to have elements that attract the user, are highly user-friendly and engaging. There are a dozen similar apps in the stores. Powerful UI/UX skills help you to stand out from the crowd.
- Expertise in programming languages: There are a number of programming languages used in android app development such as Java, PHP, Python, etc. Top mobile development companies have proficiency in a wide range of programming languages.
- Creativity: We know that the competition in the mobile development industry is quite high. To be able to stand out you need to think out of the box. You need to make your app unique by using your creative and innovative skills.
- Teamwork: Mobile development cycle involves a number of stages. The Mobile Developer needs to coordinate and cooperate with different teams at every stage. Thus, teamwork spirit is essential.
- After-care services: Good quality of after-care services is a description of a good and top-class mobile app development company. Reputed companies always provide high-quality after-care services to their customers. These top industries are not just concerned about developing the app and delivering it to the customer. They are also concerned about the working of the app and how it benefits the customers.