This Marketing Manager Job Description template helps you broaden your candidate reach. It is optimized and you can customize it to post on online job boards.
It makes your hiring process one step easier by channelizing your thought process.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager for our company to join our versatile Marketing department.
The Candidate will be responsible for managing the marketing activities of our company as well as the currently continuing marketing networks. You have to identify new customers, establish pricing strategies, maintain marketing budget and ensuring marketing material is aligned. You are also expected to establish good public relations, have exceptional communication skills and deep knowledge of marketing tools as well as strategies.
To do justice with the Marketing Manager job description you should have the creativity to enhance the growth of the organization.
- Analyze both the organization’s place in the market and the current trend in the market.
- Establish excellent pricing strategies keeping in mind the company’s growth as we; as the satisfaction of the potential clients.
- Identify sources for discovering new customers.
- Collaborate with all the departments to succeed in building the best marketing strategies.
- Oversee the work of the other team members and charge them work that best fits their skillet
- Interpret and expand the budget, expenditure, ROI, financial projections.
- Create appealing content, blogs for the organization that helps in getting the highest reach and increase followers.
- Establish good public relations as well as strategic relations with the symbolic business associations and groups.
- Examine customer reactions for the organization and set campaigns in correspondence.
- Be well-versed with the trend in the market.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and other related courses.
- Proven experience in the marketing field.
- The capability of leading promotional campaigns.
- Well updated with the current trend in the market.
- Good understanding of analytical tools for the website.
- Excellent understanding of public relations as well as good verbal and written communication skills.
- Innovative mindset and creativity in content development.
- Understand and adapt to changes quickly.
Marketing Manager Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Marketing Manager?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Market Manager on an entry-level earn about ₹701,700 per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries lookout for Market Manager ?
Market Manager is one of the most sought after professional in the job market.
- Consumer Services
- Consumer Packaged Goods
are some industries that look out for Financial Analyst.
What are some top skills for Market Manager?
Some top skills for market manager are
- Technical skills: The marketing department today uses lots of technical tools and specialized software to make the job airier and quicker. To cope up with the current marketing field you must have a basic understanding of the technology in the marketing department.
- You need to be updated with the upcoming technological advancements since technology develops very quickly.
- Leadership Skills: To achieve the goals of the company it is very important to motivate the employees of the company. You must be capable of setting goals and deliver inspiring leadership.
- Organizational skills: Marketing manager post involves the management of multiple tasks at one go. It is very important for the Marketing Manager to have excellent organizational skills.
- Creativity: Since the marketing manager post involves the job of engaging potential clients you must have the creativity to come up with interesting ideas to do so.
- Communication skills: A Marketing Manager is an inspiring leader for the team and has the duty of engaging potential clients. To succeed in this job the candidate is required to have the ability to convey your thoughts clearly.