This Marketing Director Job Description Template will broaden your candidate reach. It will benefit you by giving you a clear picture of the responsibilities and requirements of the Marketing Director.
This template is readily available to post on online job boards. You can also customize it as per your needs.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Marketing director for our company who can efficiently lead our talented marketing department.
The Candidate is required to develop marketing strategies, marketing efforts and discuss them with the marketing department. You will provide guidance to the team members according to the developed strategies.
You will have to collaborate with the sales department to discuss pricing strategies that help us achieve the company’s goals and increase our profit.
Scheduling conferences, organizing events and managing other marketing ventures for the company will be your duty.
To be a successful Marketing Director you must be a passionate worker with the ability to implement exclusive marketing strategies to achieve marketing goals.
- Guide and manage the marketing department.
- Develop effective marketing strategies, ensure their proper implementation to achieve the company’s goals.
- Evaluate current marketing activities of the organization and make improvements whatever needed.
- Plan marketing efforts and marketing plans.
- Schedule conferences and communicate the marketing ideas clearly with the team members.
- Collaborate with advertising department for promotions. Organize promotional events, come up with new ideas for promotional activities.
- Carry out campaigns for the launch of new products and corporate promotion.
- Recognize the potential clients
- Collaborate with the finance department to develop pricing strategies that help us maximize profits and satisfy potential clients as well.
- Understand company budgets, finance and expenditure.
- Work towards building brand awareness and its position in the market.
- Conduct market research to be in line with the trendz and competitors.
- Control, manage and allocate resources of projects.
- Supervise social media marketing strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or other relevant courses.
- Proven experience as Marketing director or in other related roles.
- Good, inspiring leadership qualities.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Creative and analytical mind.
- Ability to manage budget.
- Good verbal, written communication skills and interpersonal skills.
- Deep knowledge of web analytics like Google Analytics and Google Adwords.
- Keen eye for details, acquaintance with the latest marketing techniques and marketing best practices.
Marketing Director Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Marketing Director?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Marketing Director on an entry-level earn about ₹4,334K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries lookout for Marketing Director ?
Marketing Director is one of the most sought after professionals in the job market.
- Consumer Services
- Consumer Packaged Goods
are some industries that look out for Marketing Director.
What are the most important traits for a Marketing Director?
Top traits must for a Marketing Director :
- Creativity: Creativity plays a vital role in all marketing jobs. The talent of coming up with innovative slogans, campaigns, etc. helps to attract the crowd and increases the rate of purchase.
- Curious: As a marketing director you need to come up with new ideas and also have to be open to new ideas all the time. Curiosity results in advancement in the future of the company.
- Adaptable: You have to deal with issues and problems now and then. To be able to resolve issues and problems effectively you have to be ready to accept or adapt them.
- People Skills: Good people skills have a very big role in keeping customers happy. It thereby results in engaging a larger crowd of potential clients.
- Business Skills: As marketing is mainly about sales. The candidate should have good business skills. To be a successful Marketing Director it is important to have good business skills. It helps them to lead their department efficiently and achieve their goals.