This Logistics Coordinator Job Description Template channelizes your thoughts and makes your hiring process easier.
You can customize it and use it to post on online job boards.
Job Brief :
We are Looking for a skilled Logistic Coordinator for our company. The Candidate is required to effectively manage the logistic department.
You are supposed to take care of the supply chain operations of the organization. You will have to collaborate with the staff members to ensure proper and timely pick-up and delivery of final products.
Making proper arrangements for transportation and storage of goods.
To be an ideal candidate you must have strong communication skills, negotiation skills, and record maintaining abilities.
- Oversee all the supply chain operations.
- Take care of transportation and storage of inventories.
- Create logistic procedures, analyze and improvise them as per the needs.
- Contribute to the recruitment of candidates for the logistics department.
- Coordinate and manage the whole logistic department members.
- Oversee the purchase orders and their costs.
- Track the shipment of products, ensure their proper pick-up and delivery.
- Handle and resolve inventory and shipment related issues.
- Maintain records of stock, orders, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business administration, logistics, and other related courses.
- Proven experience as a Logistic Coordinator or in other relevant roles.
- Complete knowledge of legal rules and regulations.
- A good idea of ISO requirements.
- Working knowledge of a complete Microsoft Office suite.
- Good hand on logistic software(ERP).
- Excellent verbal, written communication skills, and negotiation skills.
- Good organization skills and management skills.
- Problem-solving abilities and coordination abilities.
Logistics Coordinator Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Logistics Coordinator?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Logistics Coordinator on an entry-level earn about ₹422K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
What are the skills a Logistic Coordinator must-have?
Some Skills that a Logistic Coordinator must have been :
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Good thinking skills
- Pressure handling ability
- Deep Knowledge of industry
- Decision-making ability
- Accountability and honesty for work
- Teamwork spirit
- Ability to solve problems