This iOS Developer Job Description channelizes your thought process and gives you an extra impetus to make a valid choice for your open position.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a talented IOS developer for our company who can develop and maintain mobile applications aimed at iOS platforms. The candidate will have to develop applications for a vast range of diverse iOS devices and their integration with the back-end services. You will have to work closely with the UX/UI developers, technical team, designers, and engineers in the organization. As well as ensure that the design and performance of the application adhere to the quality standards of the organization. You must have a good understanding of the practices of iOS platforms and should be well versed with the latest technologies trending in the market. To become an ideal candidate you must have proficiency in one of the mainstream programming languages such as Objective-C or Swift.
- Build and design next-generation mobile applications for the iOS platform.
- Collaborate with the design team, technical team, and engineers to define new features.
- Do unit testing of the code for reusability, reliability, and durability.
- Take feedbacks for the performance of the application and make improvements accordingly.
- Identify bugs in the application and insure fixing application bugs before the final release.
- Be updated with the latest technologies and make use of it to acquire maximum efficiency.
- Ensure that the design and performance of the app adhere to the quality standards of the organization.
- Design and implement application updates over a period of time.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science Engineering and other related courses.
- Proven experience as an application developer.
- Complete knowledge of iOS back-end services.
- Good knowledge of the C-based libraries and Apple’s design and coding principals.
- Familiarity with the tools required in this field such as Git and SVN.
- Experience of working with iOS frameworks (such as Core Animation, Core graphics, etc), third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Acquaintance with the general mobile architecture and landscape.
- Familiarity with different screen resolutions.
- Strong team working spirit, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent Standard setting and optimization skill.
iOS Developer Job FAQs :
What is the salary of a typical iOS Developer?
The range falls somewhere between $274k/year and $1144k/year. Yet, a Data Analyst might expect $524/year(on an average) in the United States as their salary.
How can I use this iOS Developer Job Description to get more applicants?
You can use this job description for posting on various job boards such as Jooble, Indeed, Facebook for jobs, and many more. Whereas an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! Post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
What to learn in order to become a successful iOS Developer?
The knowledge pool of a successful iOS developer looks as follows –
- Objective C
- Interface Builder
- Version Control