This Front-end Developer Job Description template details the requirements and responsibilities needed to do justice with this position.
It contains the right content for this position and leads to the hiring of more qualified applicants.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Front-end developer for our company who can effectively handle the user interface on the company website. They will also have to handle mobile applications given to our clients.
You will have to work closely with the designing team, web development team and other members in the organization. Updating the website and the web tools will make the site more efficient.
You should have a creative mind to be able to convert or exhibit our organization and our customer’s needs into an appealing website.
An ideal candidate for this position should be an enthusiastic coder. He/She should be able to create a user-friendly environment through the codes in all elements of web creation delivered to the clients.
- Work closely with the web development team, designing team as well as the clients to determine the requirements and design for the website.
- Create prototype and templates for client approvals.
- Develop user-friendly website for the clients according to their requirements.
- Improve and maintain the preventability of the existing websites.
- Keep updating the site and the web tools to be inline with the current market.
- Collaborate with the back-end developers and the graphic designers to ensure the integration of all the elements for better usability.
- Take feedbacks from the clients and users and make changes on the website accordingly.
- Maintain brand consistency and ensure that you are successful in meeting the quality standards of the company.
- Be updated with the latest technologies in the market.
- Write guides describing the functionalities of the website.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science engineering and other related courses.
- Proven experience as a front-end developer.
- Deep knowledge of the web development procedure.
- Acquaintance with web browser testing and debugging.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced manner.
- Excellent analytical, aesthetic, multitasking and communication skills.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suite, Adobe illustrator, Photoshop and content management skills.
- Basic understanding of databases and software architecture.
Front-End Developer Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Front-End Developer?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Front-End Developer on an entry-level earn about ₹526K per year in India.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries lookout for Front-End Developers?
Front-End Developer is one of the most sought after professionals in the job market.
- Education & E-Learning,
These are some industries that look out for Front-End Developer.
What are the top skills needed in a Front-End Developer?
There is a particular set of skills that are important for a Front-End Developer. Some of them are :
- Extensive knowledge of web frameworks
- Responsive Design
- Well-versed with the standard markup languages like HTML and CSS.
- Good knowledge of tracking and change control processes. Version Control/ GIT.
- Testing and Debugging skills and abilities.
- Great knowledge of enhancing Web Performance.
- Command Line/GUI
- CSS and CSS Preprocessing
- Good Understanding of Browser Development tools.