This Digital Marketing Manager job description template is customizable and can be readily used to post on online job boards.
It makes your hiring process easier and convenient by attracting the most suited candidates for your open position.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager for our company who can take care of our company’s digital marketing. The aim should be to maximize customer reach resulting in the up gradation of company’s position in the market.
You will be responsible for promoting the company’s products and services online through digital channels.
You should be well-equipped with the digital marketing concepts and strategies. This will help you to use internet services for maximizing profit and increasing revenue generation to a high extent. You are expected to be tech-savvy and expertise in marketing.
- Oversee the work of digital marketing department of the organization.
- Plan and manage our ongoing budget campaigns.
- Develop reports on marketing campaigns and overall performance.
- Plan out strategies for marketing and advertisements, to make a remarkable place in the trending market.
- Work closely with the media and advertising experts to strategize the company’s marketing scheme.
- Conduct good brainstorming sessions with all the team members to get innovative ideas.
- Assess the metrics that affect the website traffic, divert the target audience and service quotes.
- Be updated with the latest trends and technologies in the market. Analyze the ones that affect our industry.
- Suppervise all digital projects, contests and giveaways.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing and other related courses.
- Proven experience as a Digital Marketing Manager and other similar roles.
- Working experience of ad serving tools such as ATLAS, Dart, etc.
- Good knowledge of analytical tools like Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.
- Familiarity with digital marketing strategies and concepts.
- An innovative mind, critical thinking capacity and analytical skills.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills.
- Well versed with the latest trendz and technologies in digital marketing world.
Digital Marketing Manager Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Digital Marketing Manager?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on an average a Digital Marketing Manager on an entry-level earn about ₹759K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites on a single click.
Which industries lookout for Digital Marketing Manager?
Digital Marketing Manager is one of the most sought after professional programmers in the job market.
- Consumer Services
- Consumer Packaged Goods
are some industries that look out for Digital Marketing Manager.
What are the top skills you must look for in a Digital Marketing Manager?
- Data Analytics: data analytics tools help marketers to understand their customers well. This helps them to successfully produce products very much appealing to the target audience.
- Writing Skills: Content plays an important role in the digital marketing field. Writing and editing content involves blog writing as well as writing convincing messages to engage the target audience.
- SEO and SEM: Writing good content helps you only when the content reaches the target audience. Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Search Engine Marketing (SEM) plays a vital role in broadening the reach of your web page.
- Listening Skills: To maintain consistent growth of the organization it is important to understand what your target audience is actually looking for. These listening skills are important.
- CRM: To maintain the consistent growth of the company another thing that’s important is Customer Relationship Management (CRM). It helps you to develop strategies you can use to maximize customer experience.
- Social Media: Social media has a very big role in advertisements and in broadening the customer reach of every business. To stand out in the market you must very well know how to make proper use of social media.
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Recooty can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.