This Case Manager job description template helps you broaden your candidate reach. It gives you a clear picture of the responsibilities and requirements of this job. By doing so it makes your hiring process one step easier. You can use it to post on online job boards.
Job Brief :
We are looking for a Case Manager for our organization who can efficiently manage all existing cases of our organization.
The candidate is expected to improve the patient management system. You are also responsible for maximizing patient satisfaction and advancing cost-effectiveness.
Other duties involve monitoring and evaluating actions, thereby ensuring the implementation of best practices to achieve good client health. You must ensure the availability of the best human services for all the patients.
To succeed in this job post you must be able to handle the whole cycle of patient welfare efficiently.
- Maintain and manage the portfolios of all the cases.
- Meet clients regularly and establish good relations with the patients as well as stakeholders.
- Work towards providing human care that is safe, prompt, and effective.
- Outline service plans for each patient.
- Monitor each case, review its progress, and determine case closure.
- Help clients attain well-being and sovereignty.
- Make sure your actions adhere to the healthcare legislation, organizational procedures and policies.
- Be updated with the real-time information of all the cases and maintain its accurate record.
- Fulfill the patient’s healthcare needs on long-term bases. Take care of the mental health of patients including pensioner care.
- Work closely with the clients to schedule treatment plans.
- Coordinate with the service providers for patient discharge plans.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare fields and other relevant fields.
- Proven experience in Case Management and other relevant fields.
- Extensive knowledge of healthcare management and case management principles.
- Good verbal as well as written communication skills.
- excellent organizational and management skills.
- Teamwork spirit and ability to deal with reimbursements.
- Multi-tasking abilities and good problem-solving skills.
- Certifications and licenses.
Case Manager Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for a Case Manager?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on average a Case Manager on an entry-level earns about ₹500,198 per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you a better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites with a single click.
What are the essentials skills for a successful Case Manager ?
- Organization skills: To handle all duties responsibly you must know how to organize your tasks. The case manager has to deal with multiple tasks simultaneously organization skills play a vital role.
- Time Management: It is important to provide health services to the patient promptly. Daily actions should also take place on correct assigned time. This is where time management skills do their job.
- Knowledgeable: To decide the right action should be taken at the right time you must have complete knowledge of this field. You should also be updated with all the recent changes in the industry.
- Adaptable: A Case manager may have to work in a different environment every day. It can be a therapy center, Doctor’s clinic, client’s residence, nursing home, etc.. Thus, you have to be adaptable to be able to work efficiently in all environments.
- Decision making: The candidate has to take important and reliable decisions every day. So, decision-making is another important skill.
- Communication skills: To be able to communicate effectively while dealing with patients communication skills are important. Also, your team members must understand you clearly to take correct actions according to your command.
- Problem-solving abilities: New problems often crop up during the execution of daily actions. To keep the process going on you must know how to get rid of these problems.