This Business Analyst job description makes your hiring process simple and attracts the most qualified candidates to your open position. The template is customizable and ready to post on online job boards.
We are looking for a Business Analyst who could help us enhance the business aspect of our organization.
You will have to work in coordination with other business analysts and give the updates directly to the project manager. Your responsibilities will include performing thorough requirement analysis, building procedure with your business guidance, ensuring proper deployment and user acceptance of the product. You should have good analytical thinking and excellent verbal communication skills to be able to explain difficult concepts in a simple way to everybody.
To do justice with the position of Business Analyst you should be capable of moving the organization towards efficiency, productivity, and profitability.
- Analyze the business structure, technology used and goals of the organization.
- Determine improvements in existing business processes.
- Interact with business leaders and users to understand how to improve the efficiency of the product and add values.
- Suggest and implement new features that are technologically feasible and financially and functionally reasonable.
- Analyze the impact of the new features introduced.
- Sit with all the stakeholders to analyze and validate the changes made in the business processes, information system and policies.
- Perform quality assurance and implement new business technology.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and other related courses.
- Knowledge of both Information Technology and Business Administration.
- Proven experience as a Business Analyst.
- Familiarity with SQL and MS Excel.
- Product testing and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in data visualization techniques and tools.
- Efficiency in creating detailed reports and presentations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional analytical, logical and reasoning skills.
- Experience in data visualization tools and techniques.
- Ability to build and maintain good relations with stakeholders.
Business Analyst Job FAQs:
Which industries need Business Analysts?
Just about every industry is in need of BAs. Information technology, legal, marketing, human resources, e-commerce, sales, and accounting are amongst the industries that constantly look out for Business Analysts.
What salary does a Business Analyst work for?
The range falls somewhere between $50k and $97k. Yet, a Business Analyst might expect $68,691(on an average) in the United States for salary.
Where to post this Business Analyst Job Description Template for the best results?
You can post this JD on various job boards such as Jora, Adzuna, Career Jet to get the best results. Using an Applicant Tracking System always helps you hire better. Recooty is one such ATS that allows posting job openings to more than 20+ job sites on one go.
Who is a Business Analyst?
A Business Analyst is anyone who analyzes the enterprise and organizational design, ministries as well as non-profit organizations. Business Analysts analyze the business models as well as their association with technology. A Business Analyst has to have at least four skills which are as under:
- Process & Design – Business process modeling and process designing.
- Strategy & Planning – Evaluation of strategic measures in the company.
- IT & Technology Business Analysis – Evaluation of requirements for technical systems (Generally in the IT field)
- Business / Operation Model Analysis – Identifying and evaluating policies and procedures.
And most importantly, Business Analysts help businesses do what they’re good at.. ‘doing business’!
As an agent of change, a Business Analyst takes a disciplined approach to bring about change in governments, profitable businesses or non-profit organizations.
Business analysis is the study of identifying the need for change in how organizations work, and actually implementing that change on the ground. Business analysts are known for designing solutions that deliver more value to stakeholders. They are the leaders who drive businesses through the unknown or unmapped territory, to make it reach the desired destination.
The success of conducting business analysis is in the realization of profits, new opportunities, and collaborations. One must have an understanding of the required capabilities and modeling the organization accordingly in a cost-effective fashion. Thorough business analysis helps in ensuring that an organization does bear these profits, which in turn improves the way they do business.
Looking for an all-in-one recruiting solution? Recooty can improve candidate sourcing, interviewing and applicant tracking for a streamlined hiring process. Sign up for our 15-day free trial today.