This Analytics Manager Job Description Template is a compilation of all the responsibilities and requirements of this job. It streamlines the hiring process and helps in receiving a high concentration of candidates. It can help you attract candidates best suited for your open position.
This template is SEO optimized. You can customize it according to your needs and use it to post on online job boards.
We are looking for an Analytics Manager for our organization. The candidate is supposed to build as well as oversee the business intelligence and analytics strategies.
You are expected to use analytical tools and implements strategies to transform raw data into actionable business insights. Analyzing customer data from various sources and applications is also your responsibility.
You must have good analytical and reasoning abilities. You must also have excellent communication skills and business intelligence knowledge.
Your ultimate goal is to increase customer productivity and revenue generation.
- Get good understanding of business needs.
- Develop highly effective business intelligence strategies for data analysis.
- Configure innovative analytical solutions and take care of its implementation.
- Oversee all analytics projects and operations to detect and correct any discrepancy that exists.
- Analyze customer data from various sources and applications.
- Apply data modelling, build system to yield an actionable business insights by processing raw data.
- Boost revenue generation and customer productivity by the application of good quality analytical operations.
- Make sure that the quality standards is in accordance to the company and its policies.
- Identify business opportunities and apply industrial knowledge to improve performance as well as ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review the performance of Cross functional teams and manage the schedule.
- Generate proper reports to present in front of the seniors.
- Bachelors degree in computer science or other related courses.
- Proven experience as an Analytics Manager or in other relevant roles.
- Good experience of data analytics and reporting.
- Marketing and project management background is preferable.
- Good knowledge of SQL, Excel and R.
- Familiarity with widely used business intelligence tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as presentation skills.
- Good analytical mindset and detail oriented nature.
- Problem-solving ability and organizational skills.
Analytics Manager Job Description FAQs:
What is a typical payout for an Analytics Manager?
Salaries depend on location and years of experience involved. But on average an Analytics Manager on an entry-level earns about ₹1,999K per year.
How can this Job Description help me broaden my reach for better candidates?
Posting this job description on various job boards such as Adzuna, ZipRecruiter and CareerJet can help get you a better reach of the candidates. Using an ATS like Recooty can help save you a great deal of manual work! This allows you to post jobs to more than 20+ job sites with a single click. A quick Recooty sign-up could be done from here – Recooty.